The Fund is made up of several different organs.
The Fund's team ensures liaison with institutions seeking funding: it receives applications and follows up on accepted projects.
The Scientific Board's mission is to select the projects to receive funding.
View composition of the Scientific Board
The Scientific Board relies on assessments made by a network of Experts who are internationally recognized in their fields.
The AXA Group's Management Committee, based on the recommendations of the Scientific Board, makes the ultimate decision on allocating funds.
- It is permanent
- It implements the Fund's research policy and provides the contact point for academic institutions
- It assures the writing up of contracts and follow-up with partners
- It develops and strengthens networks of academic partners
The Scientific Board
- It is composed of internationally renowned academics and AXA experts
- It selects and assesses projects based on the recommendations of the network of Experts
- It helps to build and develop the network of Experts
The network of Experts
- It is composed of more than 800 internationally renowned scientists in the fields covered by the Fund
- It assesses the projects submitted and makes recommendations to the Scientific Board