Making scientific knowledge accessible is a priority for the AXA Research Fund.
In February 2022, the AXA Research Fund launched its Community Outreach Grants, offering 5 grants up to 8,000€ to fund dissemination projects from AXA Research Community members adressing a broad non-academic audience.
Discover the 5 laureates
- Cosmin Corendea will develop a live and online masterclass on the Nexus of Migration, Human Rights and Climate Change at O.P. Jindal Global University in India.
- Emilia Lamonaca will develop a comprehensive digital communication plan on Climate Change, Trade and Inequalities in the Economic Growth Between Regions at the University of Foggia in Italy.
- Emmanuel fort is developing and displaying a live and digital exhibition on the Advances and Societal Benefits of biomedical Imaging at ESPCI Paris in France.
- Marc Oliva will create a documentary informing about the Daily life of Scientist during High Artic Field expeditions at the University of Barcelona in Spain.
- Vivian Ugwuja will develop a comprehensive Training and Awarness Programm on Cybersecurity for the Youth at the University of Port Harcourt in Nigeria.